courtesy of 3poppies photography

Friday 13 April 2012

Struggling to put the puzzle together.

You know what? I'm tired! I'm tired of having to do this by myself. I'm tired of spending my waking hours trying to work out how to ease my baby's pain. I'm tired of eating a restricted diet for it not to solve all the problem. I'm tired of endless trips to medical appointments and me having to tell them what the next step is. I want someone to tell me what the problem is and how I can help him. I'm tired of trying to give him a milk that tastes like poo. I don't blame him for not wanting it. I'm tired of the relentless sleepless nights. I'm tired.
I want to give up. I want to say 'I've done my best, I've tried, I'm stuck now.'

But I can't. If I don't, who will? We've got to be nearly there. We've figured out he has allergies/intolerances. What's the last piece to the puzzle?

No comments:

Post a Comment